SEBA Class 10 Important Essay | HSLC Important Essay for 2023 Exam

Hello Readers ! 😌

Welcome back to another Article in which I have listed some English Essays that are important for the HSLC exam. In the HSLC English paper, the essay consists of 6 points. Here are some English essays that I have collected that can help you in your HSLC EXAM 2022-2023 preparation. You can add or reduce the length of the essay if you want. It will be better to modify the writings yourself to increase the uniqueness of your essay. I hope it will help you. 


SEBA Class 10 Important Essay For HSLC Examination 2023


Essays include :


Covid-19

Mobile phone as a tool of education

Life of a great man

Flood in Assam

Science in everyday life

Your favourite hobby

Your aim in life

Your daily life

Discipline

    


1. Essay on Covid-19 :


Coronavirus disease 2019 in short Covid-19 is the common household name at present. It was first reported in Wuhan in China. Patient suffering from Corona shows symptoms of respiratory problem along with cough and fever.


How this virus came still it is a mystery. Many people say that it is transmitted from bat, some say it is artificially created in labs. Whatever may be it's source it's infection rate is very dangerous. Anyone who comes close contact with Corona positive person easily gets affected by it. So, social distancing, use of sanitizers, mask wearing etc are highly recommend precautions to prevent Covid-19.


Owing to the outbreak of Corona, the whole mankind suffered during the two and a half year. Millions of people fell victim to it. Like many countries India too declared lockdown and complete closure of school, office etc.


As a result there has been severe economical loss. We, the students also faced problems as we could not attend our classes in the school.


However, behind every event God's purpose is there. Through the pandemic it seems God has reminded us our limitations. Medical scientists had to struggle a lot to invent Corona vaccine. People got updated with new technology such as online classes. Besides nature could be a bit pollution free during the lockdown period.


Lately, we should remember that we are yet to be fully free from this killer virus. We should always be careful not to be affected by it. May God keep mankind peaceful !


2. Mobile phone as a tool of education :


Introduction : A smartphone is a compact portable device which has functions like that of a computer. Smartphone allows us to do more than make phone calls and send text messages. Smartphones can browse the Internet and run software programs like a computer.


Recently a survey has revealed that there are more than 5 billion users of smart phones in the world. The first mobile phone was invented in 1973 by Motorola company. Current mobile devices are more smaller, slimmer and useful than before.


Advantages of smartphone for students:


1. In this Covid era students can easily attend their classes through apps like Google meet, Zoom etc.


2. Mobile phones connect them with the world, they know the current issues of the world and remain up-to-date.


3. Smartphone is very useful for students as they can find their study materials and other required information anytime.


4. Mobile phones are a source of entertainment and learning to students, in their free time they can read e-book, listen to lecture, play games , watch their favourite shows, listen music to get entertained.


5. Mobile phones provide emergency services and help students to contact their parents when they are caught in any problem.


Disadvantages :


1. Spending too much time on smartphone is wasting of time. Students easily gets addicted to social media, games, shows etc.


2. Excessive use mobile phones is harmful for health too. Using smartphone too much leads to Several ailments like poor eye sight, sleeplessness.


3. Students spend too much money on online gaming and subscription of monthly passes of games and shows which consumes all their time and money.


4. The youngsters have become addicted to smart phones while driving on busy roads, using earphones and listening to loud music sometimes results in accidents.


Conclusion : Smartphone has both pros and cons. It depends on the user how he/she use the technology. It is actually determined on how much and for what purpose a person uses it. The purpose of mobile devices is to provide knowledge and virtually connect each other.


3. Essay on life of a great man
OR The man you admire most :


Introduction : Mahatma Gandhi was a great man. He is called the father of nation. He is also known as Bapuji. Mahatma Gandhi was born at Porbandar in Gujarat. His father's name was Karamchand Gandhi and mother was Putlibai.


Schooling : Gandhi went to school at an early age. He was not a brilliant student. As a boy he was very shy but he was honest and truthful. He passed the matriculation examination in 1887. Then he went to England for higher education. He returned home as a Barrister.


Contributions of Mahatma Gandhi :


Gandhi began his practice in the Bombay high court. Then he went to South Africa. There he fought for the civil rights of black and the Indian people. He was successful in his struggle.


Mahatma Gandhi was a patriot. He entered in to the Indian Freedom Movement. Under his leadership the people of India started several movements against the British in India. Non-violence was his policy. India gained freedom on the 15th August, 1947 through his policy of non-violence.


Conclusion : Gandhi was a man of honesty, truthful and deeply religious. But unfortunately he was shot dead by a Hindu fanatic named Nathuram Godse on the 30th January,1948. Gandhi's name will always be remembered with love and respect by all Indians.


4. Essay on flood in Assam :


Introduction : Every year the state of Assam faces the issue of flood. In 2020 heavy rain and rising level of water in Brahmaputra caused floods. Brahmaputra the 2900 km long river and its numerous tributaries such as, Subansiri, Manas, Gadadhar, Sonkosh, Dhansiri, Kopili, Krishnai etc.get flooded and overflow their banks causing some serious trouble.


Cause : Several factors are responsible for the occurance of flood in Assam. Firstly, the Brahmaputra and it's tributaries get submerged along with hundreds of villages. Secondly, the existence of the long range of mountains on its northern and eastern borders compels the waters to flow down into the vast plain below causing the rivers to swell. Thirdly, the increased level of over beds due to constant deposition of silt has been also a major cause of flood in the state.


Effect : Many people dies, some become homeless. Standing crops are destroyed. Cattle and valuable goods are washed away.Properties and goods worth crores of rupees get destroyed.


flood has some beneficial effects as well. It increases the fertility of soil, washes away all the accumulated dirt and encourages the breeding of fishes.


Conclusion : Relief measures are generally taken by the government in times of flood. Food and clothes are distributed free. Besides government, social and cultural organizations also come forward to help the flood-affected people. But relief measures can not solve the flood problem. It is impossible to control floods altogether. But it can be minimised and made to our use by scientific methods.


5. Science in everyday life :


Introduction : Science has given us so many blessing. It has made our lives easy and comfortable. It adds much to the joys of our lives. science is massively helping the human evolution.


Gift of Science : From morning till night we depend on on the inventions of science. Early in the morning tea is prepared with the help of electric kettle. The television and smartphone brings to us distant object virtually. We can travel in bus, taxi, train and even book a vehicle online. we use smartphone to communicate with other people. Computers are used in almost every industry or work. Clothes may be washed easily in washing machine. Food items may be kept for hours in a refrigerator. In this way modern people depends on various scientific invention.


Many travel through air or water. There are now better medical equipments and medicine thanks to science. We can not think a moment living without science. It has alleviated our pain and misery. It increases our comfort. It makes life easy. science has done many wanders for us.


Conclusion : Science has played an important role in the present age but it has made our lives artificial to some extent. Nowadays people can not live without their smartphone and gadgets.


6. Your favourite hobby :


Introduction : Hobby means favourite work done at leisure. Hobby is a recreation and source of pleasure. Different man have different hobby. In my case it is gardening.


Timing : I am fond of trees and flowers. So, I made a garden of my own. Every morning and evening i work for certain fixed hours in the little garden. Every morning I water the flower plants. After working for half an hour or so, I go to study. Returning from school I pay a visit to my garden and take my tiffin.


Source : In every morning, I see a good number of flowers. They are in full bloom. They are of diverse colours. Sweet fragrance comes out from them. Their colours and fragrance fill me with joy. I think, as if, I would remain with them. I have collected these flowers from different places. Some are collected from Government nursery.


Conclusion : I have chosen this hobby for many reason. First it is a source of pleasure for me and secondly it is a good exercise to work in the garden. this helps me in maintaining a sound health. it breath fresh morning air while I am at work in the garden. So my garden is blessing to my body and mind. My heart has become as soft and innocent as the flowers. It gives me lessons of freshness and cleanliness. Everybody should have a hobby of his own.


7. Your aim in life : 


Introduction : Every man should have an aim in life. A life without an aim is meaningless. It is like a sails or oars. To do a certain thing, plans and programme is a pre-condition.


My aim : Now I am a student. I have already chosen my aim of life. My aim is to be a doctor.


Reason : I was born in a very backward village. There are no hospital, no high school, no post office. The hospital is at a distance of ten kilometers. Road communication is very bad. Doctors do not come to the village if anybody falls ill. People die of disease and diet. Most of the people in the village can not afford to pay to the doctor. Many of them die without treatment. I therefore want to be a doctor. I shall devote myself to the service of the poor and downtrodden. i shall start achieving in my village. I shall charge least possible fees from the people. i shall advise the people how to maintain good health.


Conclusion : I shall try my best to realize my aim. May God help me that I may serve the people of my locality.


8. My daily life :


My life in the morning : I am going to write about my daily life today. I follow a regular routine during school days. My day starts when I wake up at dawn. I brush my teeth in the morning. I study for a while and prepare for school. I take my bath and go to school after having my meal.


My preparation for school : I love going to school. I enjoy my studies and the company of my friends. I learn so many things at school every day. I respect my teacher and follow their teachings. So, the school hours are the most enjoyable part of my daily life.


My life in the afternoon/evening : After coming home from school I have my meal. I take some rest and go out to play. I enjoy playing with my friends. I spend my time with my parents in the evening. I share my experience at school with them. I study and do my homework. Sometimes I watch television or listen to the radio.


My life in the night : I have my dinner with my parents. I help them with household work too. After dinner I make my bed and go to sleep.


9. Discipline :


Introduction : Discipline means living and acting according to rules. It is obedience to certain rules for regulating the acting of the persons living or working together. The exact word derives from the word disciple - which means a learner. So discipline indicates learning of some rules. It teach us to do things in the best possible way. This respect for and obedience to called is discipline. It is an important part of our life.


Its necessity at home : 


Discipline is a great strength of life. There is no place in family where there is no discipline. All the members of the family must obey their head. If the members of the family do not obey their head it is sure to be ruined. So we must first learn the lesson of discipline at home.


Discipline in school life : Discipline is most important for a student. A disciplined student attend his class regularly, keeps his things properly and finds time to perform different activities. Discipline teach him to do his duties regularly. Good qualification is impossible without discipline.


Discipline in public life : In public life, discipline is of great value. A nation can not rise if the people don't know the value of discipline. People must follow their leaders. An organization can not be successful if the people don't obey its laws and rules.


Discipline in society : Every society must have some rules. Every people of the society must have to follow the rules of the society. If the people don't follow the rules of society they are ruined.


Discipline in playground : In the playground the players must maintain discipline to win the game. They must follow their captains order.


Discipline in Army : A disciplined army is a great strength of life. Every soldiers must obey their commanding officer. A disciplined army can win in the battlefield and it is a great source of strength to the country.


Necessity of discipline : Discipline should be practiced in the early life. Without discipline success can not be achieved in any field.


Conclusion : Discipline is a root of success. A man who want to be successful in his life must be disciplined first. Discipline takes away individual liberty.


Thank you for reading this and feel free to comment below if you have any queries and suggestions. 


1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form